Massive thanks, not only to our friends at Sheridan’s and our sponsors, Autodesk and AudioMotion, but to everyone who turned up and made it such an amazing night!
An extra special thanks goes to each of our experts who helped make the event what it was – Alex Tutty, Mike Rose, Brian Baglow, Keith Stuart, Ryan Doyle, Dan Marshall, David Hayward, James Parker, Jack Jones, Alex Chapman, Paul Taylor, and Graham McAllister.
Despite a few organisational niggles at the start of the night (apologies for the slight delay caused by these!) it seemed like everyone had a fantastic time and there were lots of great discussions going on.
We took a few photos on our phones, but unfortunately it’s surprisingly difficult to get decent quality photos while everyone’s moving and it’s dark! The best (least blurry ) of the bunch we took are below.
If you’ve got any more photos, or any comments or feedback we’d love to get them!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Visit the Store!
If you are a developer, we'd love to help you make the most from your games by releasing them on IndieCity!Some of the key features for developers are:
- Revenue share you get 75% standard, or 85% if you integrate with our achievements
- Your own domain get <developername>.indiecity.com as your public facing homepage
- Customisable developer pages giving you control over your presence on IndieCity
- Pricing you have complete control over the price you sell your product for
- Apps share useful tools you've created with the developer community
- Download client users can opt-in to have the download client automatically download demos that have been recommended to them, so they can spend less time looking for your game and more time playing!
If you'd like your game to be on our Store then please sign up at !