A Month Into Our New Approval Process!
Wow, the last few weeks have flown by! A month ago today we started our new CAP system, detailed in our previous blog post, so it seems it’s probably about time to see how it’s going and what we can do to help make it even better for testers and developers.
Firstly, I’d like to say a huge thank you to all of the people who stepped up to say that they would volunteer their time to test games. We, and the developers, really appreciate it!
Since we started, we’ve had a huge number of games come in, and have had 61 reviews submitted so far by testers. We’d especially like to thank Eraesr, Spiry, and BBQ Games for being the top three reviewers:
BBQ Games 9
However, despite the huge number of games being tested, we’ve had an even larger number of games submitted over the past few weeks, so we’re still looking for more testers. Remember it doesn’t take long to review a game, and once reviewed it’s yours to keep. Plus you’ll be able to sleep soundly at night knowing that you’re doing your bit for the indie gaming scene.
If you’re interested, you can sign up here and we’ll start sending you the games!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Visit the Store!
If you are a developer, we'd love to help you make the most from your games by releasing them on IndieCity!Some of the key features for developers are:
- Revenue share you get 75% standard, or 85% if you integrate with our achievements
- Your own domain get <developername>.indiecity.com as your public facing homepage
- Customisable developer pages giving you control over your presence on IndieCity
- Pricing you have complete control over the price you sell your product for
- Apps share useful tools you've created with the developer community
- Download client users can opt-in to have the download client automatically download demos that have been recommended to them, so they can spend less time looking for your game and more time playing!
If you'd like your game to be on our Store then please sign up at !