Indie Meet-em-up at Develop Conference 2013!
We’re running another Indie Meet-em-up in Brighton on 10th July (that’s a Wednesday, the evening before the indie dev day at the conference), and we’d love to see you there!
If you missed last year’s event, there are a bunch of photos up elsewhere on the blog and we’re happy to say we’ve got a bunch of returning experts as well as some new drinks-token-keepers!
For more details (and to register) head over to the Eventbrite page, but be quick as there are limited tickets available and the first 50 of you get an extra drinks token to start your night.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Visit the Store!
If you are a developer, we'd love to help you make the most from your games by releasing them on IndieCity!Some of the key features for developers are:
- Revenue share you get 75% standard, or 85% if you integrate with our achievements
- Your own domain get <developername>.indiecity.com as your public facing homepage
- Customisable developer pages giving you control over your presence on IndieCity
- Pricing you have complete control over the price you sell your product for
- Apps share useful tools you've created with the developer community
- Download client users can opt-in to have the download client automatically download demos that have been recommended to them, so they can spend less time looking for your game and more time playing!
If you'd like your game to be on our Store then please sign up at !