Update: IndieCity’s been bought by a group of indie devs and is very much alive! See the new blog post for more details!
Time for some not-so-great news then. The eagle-eyed among some of you may have spotted that today our mother company, Blitz Games Studios, went into voluntary liquidation. You can find the full statement over on their site here: www.BlitzGamesStudios.com.
What does this mean for IndieCity? In all honesty we simply don’t know. With IndieCity belonging to Blitz Games, it will now be up for grabs, and we can think of a few likely purchasers. But nothing is certain at the moment, so we’ll have to sit tight and see what happens.
What it definitely means in the short term is that we are down on support and development staff, so please bear with us with any bugs you find, or CAP / email delays with email@example.com.
We’ll keep you posted as soon as there’s news,
The IndieCity team.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Visit the Store!
If you are a developer, we'd love to help you make the most from your games by releasing them on IndieCity!Some of the key features for developers are:
- Revenue share you get 75% standard, or 85% if you integrate with our achievements
- Your own domain get <developername>.indiecity.com as your public facing homepage
- Customisable developer pages giving you control over your presence on IndieCity
- Pricing you have complete control over the price you sell your product for
- Apps share useful tools you've created with the developer community
- Download client users can opt-in to have the download client automatically download demos that have been recommended to them, so they can spend less time looking for your game and more time playing!
If you'd like your game to be on our Store then please sign up at !