To apply for any of these positions, please email your CV and cover letter to cswan AT indiecity dot com
Now that IndieCity has seen the bright light of day it’s time to bolster up the team. The system is up and running and we’re looking for additional backend web developers to help maintain the infrastructure and implement features.
It you can tick all of the boxes below then we want to hear from you. In fact if you can tick only some of the boxes but have a massive passion for backend set ups and indie games then we still want to hear from you.
Backend Web Developers skills checklist:
Buzzword list of required skills:
- Spring & Hibernate
- Apache Tomcat & Apache HTTPD
- Jenkins/Maven for Continuous Integration
- Developing scalable, maintainable and robust JEE applications
- Continuous Integration methodology
- The common man having a fighting chance against big corporations
- Junior (with sparkle)
- Regular (with intense stare of concentration)
- Senior (with zen-cloak of reliability)
Visit the Store!
If you are a developer, we'd love to help you make the most from your games by releasing them on IndieCity!Some of the key features for developers are:
- Revenue share you get 75% standard, or 85% if you integrate with our achievements
- Your own domain get <developername>.indiecity.com as your public facing homepage
- Customisable developer pages giving you control over your presence on IndieCity
- Pricing you have complete control over the price you sell your product for
- Apps share useful tools you've created with the developer community
- Download client users can opt-in to have the download client automatically download demos that have been recommended to them, so they can spend less time looking for your game and more time playing!
If you'd like your game to be on our Store then please sign up at !