This is where you can find all our IndieCity press releases, and other helpful press items, like assets you can use for your websites or articles about IndieCity. For any specific questions or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our press release archive is on the right hand side of this page and assets are displayed below. If you click the picture, it will take you to the larger version. You can also download the entire press pack as a .zip.
The left hand images are dark text designed to be on light sites, the right hand images are for dark sites, and are shown on checkered backgrounds so you can see the white text. Both sets can be clicked on for larger versions, with the white versions being on a transparent background in the non-thumbnail copy.
- Press Release 17th December | IndieCity and Velocix Launch the Official Raspberry Pi Store!
- Press Release 29th June 2012 | Indie Meet-‘em-Up announced for Develop Brighton
- Press Release 28th June 2012 | IndieCity GameFactory
- Press Release 6th June 2012 | IndieCity Celebrates Global Indie Game Development
- Press Release 5th April 2012 | IndieCity opens doors to games in development!
- Press Release 21st March 2012 | IndieCity Throws Down the Gauntlet to Gamers!
- Press Release 7th February 2012 | IndieCity-Hosted Global Game Jam Site a Success!
- Press Release 26th January 2012 | IndieCity community drive 100 games to online store
- Press Release 24th January 2012 | IndieCity to Host Global Game Jam 2012 Site in Birmingham
- Press Release 25th Nov 2011 | Developer Challenge
- Press Release 20th July 2011 | Wanted! The world’s worst indie game screenshots!
- Press Release 14th December 2011 | IndieCity Opens to the Public!
- Press Release 19th December 2011 | IndieCity Developer Challenge Hits 50 Games!
- Press Release 13th July 2011 | Wanted! The world’s worst indie game videos!
- Press Release 7th Jun 2011 | Wanted! The world’s worst press releases!
- Press Release 10th Feb 2011 | Indie workshops
Visit the Store!
If you are a developer, we'd love to help you make the most from your games by releasing them on IndieCity!Some of the key features for developers are:
- Revenue share you get 75% standard, or 85% if you integrate with our achievements
- Your own domain get <developername>.indiecity.com as your public facing homepage
- Customisable developer pages giving you control over your presence on IndieCity
- Pricing you have complete control over the price you sell your product for
- Apps share useful tools you've created with the developer community
- Download client users can opt-in to have the download client automatically download demos that have been recommended to them, so they can spend less time looking for your game and more time playing!
If you'd like your game to be on our Store then please sign up at !